WHY DONATE TO FILAM CREATIVE?
“We’re proudly changing the way Filipinos are seen and heard around the world.”
We started out as a few people around a restaurant table with a dream to show the world our faces and tell our stories. Now we’re on the cusp of reaching the world and need your support for our important mission.
- 13 years
- 170+ events and programs
- Several dozen original shorts, webseries and PSA’s created because of FAC
- Multiple musical artists, comedians, visual artists and performances showcased via FAC events and media
- Dozens of leaders trained to empower our community
- Thousands upon thousands touched by our message through various media
- Partnerships with the world’s most power media companies including NBCUniversal, CBS, and ABS-CBN
The fight to advance our community has costs and as an all-volunteer nonprofit organization FilAm Creative cannot win this fight without your support. We ask for your donation, services and products in-kind to help bring the perception of our community to the next level.
What will the donation be used for?
- Nonprofit administration costs such as accounting and legal fees to make sure our nonprofit survives
- Creating a leadership training program to train our leaders of tomorrow
- Expanding our events/programs to present our community in a professional manner and give our people a respected reputation
- Fund our classes and workshops that train creators
- To pay for consistent event venues for our community to network, showcase work and ultimately to find allies in order to advance our careers and the cause together
- To fund our content creation programs so we can finally make content by us and for us because no one else will
There are 4 million Filipino Americans and 110 million Filipinos in the worldwide diaspora that can be touched by your sponsorship. Please consider becoming a sponsor or making a tax-deductible cash donation(in the U.S.A.) in the amounts below for opportunities to market your brand to a highly targeted demographic of Filipinos, Asians and our communities in the entertainment industries:
$50 Kaibigan (friend)
$100 Kababayan (countrymen)
$250 Kuya/Ate (brother/sister)
$500 Tito/Tita (uncle/aunt)
$750 Ninong/Nina (Godfather/Godmother)
$2,500 FAC’S Bestie!
$5,000+ FAC Barkada for life!
FilAm Creative, Inc. is a full-fledged 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
MAKE A TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATION BY SCANNING BELOW TO:
Instructions for Venmo:
- Set up an account if you don’t have one.
- Log in to your account
- Search for FilAm Creative’s name
- Plug in your donation amount
- Send the donation
Click on FilAm Creative’s name to go to our Venmo account – Venmo: @filamcreative
In-kind donations/questions: Email email@example.com
Stay tuned for upcoming FilAm Creative events (get on the newsletter at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow facebook.com/filamcreative.
The entire Filipino American entertainment community worldwide thanks you for your support.