WHY DONATE TO FILAM CREATIVE?
“We’re proudly changing the way Filipinos are seen and heard around the world.”
We started out as a few people around a restaurant table with a dream to show the world our faces and tell our stories. Now we’re on the cusp of reaching the world and need your support for our important mission. We’re taking donations as we count down to our “Night of Radiance” fundraising event on Nov. 15.
- 10 years
- 140+ events and programs
- Several dozen original shorts, webseries and PSA’s created because of FAC
- Multiple musical artists, comedians, visual artists and performances showcased via FAC events and media
- Dozens of leaders trained to empower our community
- Thousands upon thousands touched by our message through various media
- Partnerships with the world’s most power media companies including NBCUniversal, CBS, and ABS-CBN
The fight to advance our community has costs and as an all-volunteer nonprofit organization FilAm Creative cannot win this fight without your support. We ask for your donation, services and products in-kind to help bring the perception of our community to the next level.
What will the donation be used for?
- Nonprofit administration costs such as accounting and legal fees to make sure our nonprofit survives
- Creating a leadership training program to train our leaders of tomorrow
- Expanding our events/programs to present our community in a professional manner and give our people a respected reputation
- Fund our classes and workshops that train creators
- To pay for consistent event venues for our community to network, showcase work and ultimately to find allies in order to advance our careers and the cause together
- To fund our content creation programs so we can finally make content by us and for us because no one else will
There are 4 million Filipino Americans and 110 million Filipinos in the worldwide diaspora that can be touched by your sponsorship. Please consider becoming a sponsor or making a tax-deductible cash donation(in the U.S.A.) in the amounts below for opportunities to market your brand to a highly targeted demographic of Filipinos, Asians and our communities in the entertainment industries:
Donation Sponsorship Benefits
$50 Website mention, all sponsor thank you social media post
$100 Previous level+ medium website mention
$250 Previous level+ large website mention with 1 sentence sponsor description, social media post
$500 Previous level+ Host mention at 10th Anniversary Event “Night of Randiance?
$1,000 Previous level+ VIP at 1 qualifying 2020 FAC event (excluding Night of Radiance, classes), additional social media post
$2,500 Previous level+ VIP at 3 total qualifying 2020 FAC events (excluding Night of Radiance, classes), one 2020 event promotional activation for your brand/company
$5,000+ Previous level+ 3 total 2020 event promotional activations for your brand/company, Dedicated article on FAC website/social media
*VIP event status means free entry, reserved seating, green room privileges as applicable, gift bag if available.
FilAm Creative, Inc. is a full-fledged 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
See the full pitch deck to get an idea of what sponsorship means to you and to FilAm Creative by clicking here.
MAKE A TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATION BELOW TO:
Instructions for Venmo and Pay Pal.
- Set up an account if you don’t have one.
- Log in to your account
- Search for FilAm Creative’s name
- Plug in your donation amount
- Send the donation
Click on FilAm Creative’s name to go to Venmo or PayPal.
Pay Pal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make check out to FilAm Creative, Inc.
Mail check and a cover letter with your name, address, phone number, email and note “Donation” to:
FilAm Creative, Inc.
P.O. Box 2535
Culver City, CA 90231
In person payments or credit card purchases: Stay tuned for upcoming FilAm Creative events (get on the newsletter at email@example.com or follow facebook.com/filamcreative.
In-kind donations/questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Eventbrite: to make a donation in increments of $50. If you wish to donate more than $50 simply buy enough tickets to add up to your desired amount. For example, $50 x 4 tickets = $200 donation! (You will not be charged any admin. fees). Note: Eventbrite does take a 3.5% + $1.59 per paid ticket (with no limit or maximum fee) plus 2.5% merchant processing out of your donation which you will not be charged for. But if you wish to pay the admin. fee yourself simply add the appropriate amount to your desired donation. And we thank you for that!
The entire Filipino American entertainment community worldwide thanks you for your support.