WHY DONATE TO FILAM CREATIVE?
“We’re proudly changing the way Filipinos are seen and heard around the world.”
We started out as a few people around a restaurant table with a dream to show the world our faces and tell our stories. Now we’re on the cusp of reaching the world and need your support for our important mission.
- 10 years
- 140+ events and programs
- Several dozen original shorts, webseries and PSA’s created because of FAC
- Multiple musical artists, comedians, visual artists and performances showcased via FAC events and media
- Dozens of leaders trained to empower our community
- Thousands upon thousands touched by our message through various media
- Partnerships with the world’s most power media companies including NBCUniversal, CBS, and ABS-CBN
The fight to advance our community has costs and as an all-volunteer nonprofit organization FilAm Creative cannot win this fight without your support. We ask for your donation, services and products in-kind to help bring the perception of our community to the next level.
What will the donation be used for?
- Nonprofit administration costs such as accounting and legal fees to make sure our nonprofit survives
- Creating a leadership training program to train our leaders of tomorrow
- Expanding our events/programs to present our community in a professional manner and give our people a respected reputation
- Fund our classes and workshops that train creators
- To pay for consistent event venues for our community to network, showcase work and ultimately to find allies in order to advance our careers and the cause together
- To fund our content creation programs so we can finally make content by us and for us because no one else will
There are 4 million Filipino Americans and 110 million Filipinos in the worldwide diaspora that can be touched by your sponsorship. Please consider becoming a sponsor or making a tax-deductible cash donation(in the U.S.A.) in the amounts below for opportunities to market your brand to a highly targeted demographic of Filipinos, Asians and our communities in the entertainment industries:
Donation Sponsorship Benefits
$50 Website mention, all sponsor thank you social media post
$100 Previous level+ medium website mention
$250 Previous level+ large website mention with 1 sentence sponsor description, social media post
$500 Previous level+ Host mention at 10th Anniversary Event “Night of Randiance?
$1,000 Previous level+ VIP at 1 qualifying 2020 FAC event (excluding Night of Radiance, classes), additional social media post
$2,500 Previous level+ VIP at 3 total qualifying 2020 FAC events (excluding Night of Radiance, classes), one 2020 event promotional activation for your brand/company
$5,000+ Previous level+ 3 total 2020 event promotional activations for your brand/company, Dedicated article on FAC website/social media
*VIP event status means free entry, reserved seating, green room privileges as applicable, gift bag if available.
FilAm Creative, Inc. is a full-fledged 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
See the full pitch deck to get an idea of what sponsorship means to you and to FilAm Creative by clicking here.
MAKE A TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATION BELOW TO:
Instructions for Venmo and Pay Pal.
- Set up an account if you don’t have one.
- Log in to your account
- Search for FilAm Creative’s name
- Plug in your donation amount
- Send the donation
Click on FilAm Creative’s name to go to Venmo or PayPal.
Pay Pal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make check out to FilAm Creative, Inc.
Mail check and a cover letter with your name, address, phone number, email and note “Donation” to:
FilAm Creative, Inc.
P.O. Box 2535
Culver City, CA 90231
In person payments or credit card purchases: Stay tuned for upcoming FilAm Creative events (get on the newsletter at email@example.com or follow facebook.com/filamcreative.
In-kind donations/questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The entire Filipino American entertainment community worldwide thanks you for your support.